We look forward to serving your automotive needs. Please schedule your service appointment online!
SCHEDULE SERVICE APPOINTMENTS ONLINE AT BILL JACOBS MINI NAPERVILLE, IL
As a MINI authorized dealership committed to automotive service excellence, we are always finding out new ways to extend our customers more convenience for their routine maintenance and repairs. One of the ways that we offer more convenience is through online service scheduling. Online service scheduling allows our customers to schedule an appointment at any time from the convenience of home using the internet and not the phone. If you live a busy life and want to avoid phone calls, we invite you to schedule your next service online at Bill Jacobs MINI in Naperville, IL.
NEW USERS START HERE
The online service scheduling system saves your pertinent contact and vehicle information for repeat use. >We recommend having the owner’s manual handy for accuracy when scheduling your first appointment online. Once you schedule your first appointment, the system saves the information for convenience the next time.
FIRST TIME? START HERE
When using the system for the first time, you will not have a current account; the system requires some basic contact and vehicle information that is loaded for appointment scheduling and saved for repeat use. You can begin the process by selecting – make – year – model – under I’m a new customer. It is handy for some users to reference their owner’s manual when selecting the transmission, drive type, trim, engine type, and engine size.
HOW TO SCHEDULE SERVICE ONLINE STEP-BY-STEP
We put together a few basic tips for scheduling service online at Bill Jacobs MINI in Naperville, IL:
- Logging in – first-time users can log in using an existing Google account’s username and password or can click the – make, year, model – box under the heading – I’m a new customer. If you have used the system previously, enter the phone number or email address used previously.
- Vehicle information – provide vehicle information as needed, including the make, year, model, transmission, drive type, trim, engine type, and engine size.
- What does your vehicle need? – select from the list of individual services provided. Be sure to click – all services and repairs – for an extensive list of services. You will notice once the service is selected that a description box is provided for additional helpful information.
- Do you need a ride? – Let us know how you plan to get to the appointment and if you need a loaner vehicle while we complete your service.
- Appointment Time – choose the ideal day and time for your service from the options calendar provided. Also notice that you can select a specific advisor.
- Review – Provide your contact information if you are a first-timer, check if you want reminders & updates, provide any additional comments, check if you want a return call, and review all of the details for accuracy before confirming your appointment.