2018 Green Drives Conference and Expo: Clean Vehicles, Clean Fuels, Clean Air, Clean Cities!
The Lake Michigan Consortium – a partnership between Clean Cities coalitions from Chicago, Wisconsin and Northern Indiana – will host the 2018 Green Drives Conference & Expo at Northern Illinois University’s Conference Center in Naperville on Thursday, May 17.
Green Drives is one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest. The annual conference is a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, as well as federal, state and local government officials, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and clean-tech and clean-energy professionals.
Speakers and highlights of this year’s program include:
- John Davis, the Emmy Award-winning host of “MotorWeek,” television’s longest-running automotive series.
- John Boesel, President and CEO, CALSTART.
- Dean Stapleton, Senior Manager, Alternative Fuels, Penske Truck Leasing.
- Doyle Sumrall, Managing Director, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
- Adam Goldstein, Managing Partner and Chief Technical Officer for North American Operations, STAG USA.
- Julie Furber, Executive Director, Electrification Business, Cummins.
- Richard D. Cupka Jr., Sustainability and Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) Program Manager Commercial Vehicles, Ford Motor Company.
- Susan Keenehan, Regional Director, North Central Region, General Motors Fleet.
- Advanced technologies, electric vehicles and alternative fuels will be showcased, including three dozen green vehicles and 20 indoor exhibitors.
- An alternative-fuel-vehicle ride-and-drive will be held.
- Businesses and municipalities will discuss how they went green with their fleets and saved money!
|When||Thursday, May 17, 2018
from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Add to Calendar
|Where||NIU Naperville Meeting and
1120 East Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Going green pays off, and Clean Cities wants to show you how!